This text was translated automatically. The original text was written in german and is available here
. We are not liable for translation errors. Translations, where provided, are for your reference only.
Terms of service
§ 1 Scope of application
§ 2 Registration, participation, membership in the community
(1) The prerequisite for using the forum and the community is prior registration. Upon successful registration, the user becomes a member of the Community.
(2) There is no entitlement to membership.
(3) The user may not allow third parties to use his access. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect it from access by third parties.
§ 3 Services of the provider
(2) The provider assumes no liability for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the content provided.
§ 4 Disclaimer
(1) Claims for damages by the user are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if the user asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability specified in paragraph 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health and claims for damages arising from the breach of essential contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. Also excluded from the exclusion of liability is liability for damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
§ 5 Obligations of the user
(1) The user undertakes vis-à-vis the provider not to publish any contributions that violate good morals or applicable law. In particular, the user undertakes not to publish any contributions,
- whose publication constitutes a criminal offence or a misdemeanour,
- who violate copyright, trademark or competition law,
- who violate the Legal Services Act,
- that have insulting, racist, discriminatory or violence-glorifying content, that have a racist, discriminatory or violence-glorifying content.
- which contain advertising.
(2) The user undertakes to label any content he has posted that is harmful to minors with the appropriate labelling and not to display any content that is harmful to minors in the profile picture.
(3) In the event of a violation of the obligations from paragraphs 1 and 2, the provider is entitled to modify or delete the corresponding contributions and to block the user's access. The user is obliged to compensate the provider for the damage caused by the breach of duty.
(4) The provider has the right to delete contributions and contents, if these could contain a legal offence.
(5) The provider has a claim against the user to indemnification from claims of third parties, which these assert because of the violation of a right by the user. The user undertakes to support the provider in defending against such claims. The user is also obliged to bear the costs of a reasonable legal defense of the provider.
§ 6 Transfer of rights of use
(1) The copyright for the posted contributions remains with the respective user. The user, however, grants the provider the right, by posting his contribution in the forum, to keep the contribution permanently available on his website for retrieval and to make it publicly accessible.